Jul 27, 2007

Here and there summer shots

A snapshot into my bedroom vanity mirror...sans makeup and still in my pj pants...
A page from the birthmom album we are boxing up and sending to our agency (All God's Children International) that will help the birthmom in Guatemala chose a family for her child/children. (we made 2 albums for her) The Dossier, 2 birthmom albums, a video for the birthmom, a baby album and a ton of homestudy and such paperwork are heading out today...we should have a number on the waiting list next week! Yeah...now we're moving along!

another crazy shot...I'm still laughing!
me Mum...sitting with me in her new yard, as we wait on her house to be finished. The boys are on the roof...finishing up the roofing job. (my brother, my husband and my father in law)
Me and Princess Giggles and King Bonkey..eating wild blueberries on a hike in NY on vacation.
Not my favorite picture of me...but hey life is short!
Princess Sparky (12) and I in a three legged race. I must admit we came in dead last... we were a last minute team and needed some practice time to get in the groove. (my dear daughter didn't have a partner for the race, so I volunteered just as the race began.)


9 comments:

ConservaChick said...

Wonderful pictures, and you are LOVELY!
How sweet that you send the birth mom a scrapbook. You truly are a beautiful soul. ~Karlie

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! It always makes me feel like I "know" someone a little better when I can see them!

javamamma said...

You gorgeous lady, you! Love all the photos. Have a good weekend!

Patty said...

love all your summer shots ! Life is indeed full of joy.

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh Kimmie (love your name by the way . .so much in fact that I'd name a little girl that if I had one) . . .I just love how friendly it sounds.
Anyway . .the pics of you and you sweet kids are just endearing. Love them all.
All the very best with the next phase of the adoption process.

Jenni said...

You are so beautiful! Wish I looked that good in my PJs....

I can't wait to read more as your journey to adopt in Guatemala proceeds!

Anonymous said...

I love it when people post pictures of themselves...it's so nice to put faces to words. And you are just beautiful. I've always wanted long, dark hair. :) It's fun to see you in action with your kids!

Bob said...

Hi Kimmie, what nice pics of some of your family, shame you didn't win the race but at least you had a go. Bob.

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

You are beautiful. Really.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin