Nov 10, 2007

Prayer Request Sunday

Prayer Request Sunday
2 Chronicles 6:40
"Now, O my God, I pray, let Your eyes be open and Your ears attentive to the prayer {offered} in this place.
Do you have a prayer request? Something heavy on your heart? Do you need someone to stand beside you and hold you up in prayer? I would be delighted to believe with you and boldly approach the Throne of Grace, on your behalf.
You can email be privately at Kimmie28@gmail.com or just post a comment below. I am looking forward to all your requests, I have started a prayer journal with each person and their need, that has been given. Please consider allowing me to intercede for you. God is so good -he wants us to bring our requests to him-let us go together!
There is nothing that is too small or too big to bring to Him, He is waiting!
May God bless you, as you humble yourself before Him and may He lift you up.
A few years ago a woman named Melinda Fish, came to my church's womens retreat. She prayed over me and told me I was an 'accidental intercessor.' Now I still don't know what this means, but I do know that God occasionally has put someone in my life that needed prayer at that time and he let me know how I could pray for them. I have seen God do amazing things for these people, and I would rejoice to know that you were touched by God's hand in the same way!
~Seek Him~

9 comments:

Sondra said...

Please continue to pray for me. I will have the results of most of my tests by Friday. I do have to undergo one more less signifigant test later in December.
About your question about my Christmas tree- yes it is artifical. We have always done a real tree until a few years ago. I worked parttime at a upscale Christmas store and I was taught how to perfectly string the lights and hang the ornaments. The artifical trees turn out much better especially if you buy a good quality one. I do not miss sweeping pine needles everyday at all! As for the smell-yankee candle makes the house smell like the tree is real. LOL :)

Kimmie said...

Hi Sondra;

Will be happy to keep praying ;-)


I need to learn how to string lights perfectly...want to do a tutorial ??

Kimmi@overthemoonwithjoy

Laura Lu said...

I want to learn too!

And Kimmie...you are such a gem! Thank you for opening your heart and time to all of us. :)

Hugs to you!

Tracie said...

Kimmie,
We have had a bit over $200 come in this week for the adoption and are still believing the Lord for the remaining legal fees to come in. We'd appreciate your continued prayers!

ALSO, if you can believe it, we (Isabelle and I) are sick again... so praying for healing.

jajbs said...

Kimmie,
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I look forward to reading about the family God has given to you!

amanda

Cahleen @ The Alt Story said...

Hi Kimmie! If you could please pray that God gives the motivation and the passion to learn Chinese for His glory. Thanks! Is there any way I can pray for you?

Lovella ♥ said...

I just came to fling my arms around your neck. I'm not sure if you needed a hug or if it was me . ..but you seemed like the one . .
Have a blessed day.

Scarlet said...

Way to go!

I just started Bible study with the kids and we try to do it once a week, usually after dinner on Sunday nights. I need to read more than they do, but we're all benefiting.

I found you at UK Bob's blog and thought I'd pop in. Happy Sunday!

Nunnie's Attic said...

Kimmie,
Thank you so much for continuing to pray for all of us. I asked you before to pray for me and I'm asking that you continue to do so.

And just want to let you know, I'm still praying for you!

Love,
Julie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin