Feb 21, 2008

17 Days of Coughing, but who is counting


As things have become pathetic around here, I am still coughing (can you believe it?) and 5 of my 6 are now either coughing, feverish or saying they are achy. My Knight has been achy for 3 days now, but no coughing, Praise God.


I will now boldly share what I have become...


9:34 am this morning


Phone in my hand I dial my Knight's cell phone #, he is at work:



Knight- Hello, how are you?


Kimmie-Honey, I don't feel good.


Knight: I know honey, I am sorry.


Kimmie: But now I am throwing up-like a bunch of times.


Knight: Are you okay, can I do something for you?


Kimmie: silence...


Knight: Honey?


Kimmie: ...Can you feel sorry for me all day? That and pray that my co-op delievery day gets changed off of Saturdays before May?


Knight: Yup, I promise to feel sorry for you all day, if that makes you feel better.


Kimmie: Thanks honey, I feel better already. sigh. Can you seriously pray about the food Co-op?


Knight: Yes, honey. I love you get better, WILL YOU? See you later, try to have a good day- remember, I'll be feeling sorry for you!



AND that is why He is my KNIGHT!

7 comments:

javamamma said...

Yep, he's a keeper. :) Sorry you're throwing up. I pray God's healing power to sweep through your home!

Spirit of Adoption said...

That brought tears to my eyes! Love it! : )

SO SORRY you are throwing up : ( That is AWFUL! We just had that here, and it's NO fun!!! I'll be feeling sorry for you too, AND praying for your co-op!

Also, I'm sure you've had tons of suggestions, but have you ever tried wild oregano oil? My mother-in-law uses it, and so does Jason's aunt. We used it last year, and it works WONDERS! I ran out, and we haven't used it this year, but it really does help!

May the LORD heal your body, sister!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Awww..how sweet... I am so sorry you don't feel well..I will pray for a speedy recovery.
Blessings,
Robin

Renna said...

Aww, what a sweetie. Alot of hubbies will pray for their wife, or feel sorry for her, but one that does both? Yes, a true knight! ;-)

Susan said...

How sweet.
Susan

Becka said...

Oh, porr Kimmie. I am feeling sorry for you too. I promise.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie!
I'll be praying for you and your family to recover from all the yuckiness! I hope you all feel better very soon!
Love, Velvia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin