Sep 29, 2008

Catching up-all about friendship!

(thanks Kostas)

Good morning friends! I am long overdue with thanks to my friends Genesis, Expat Mom and Kostas, fotoseasons and bee foto blog , who nominated me for two blog awards. I am blessed to have them both for my friends, they have both been a blessing to my life.

Genesis lives in Guatemala and was and is, such a huge supporter of our adoptions...first to our Guatemalan one that unfortunately came to an end prior to any children arriving into our family, due to the country shutting down to adoptions and now to our Ethiopian one. She always has a good word and reminds me that God is indeed faithful. She has a beautiful family and shares their lives with such sweet transparency.

Kostas lives in the beautiful country of Greece. He is an inspiration from behind the camera lense and also he blesses me with his beekeeping (a secret desire of my heart). He stops by to encourage me to continue to raise up my family to follow God-and to encourage me in the fact that he sees the fruit of God's Spirit in our lives. Truly a kind word lifts up the heart Kostas.

(thanks Genesis)

The rules for this award are:
* The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.* Link to the person you received your award from.*

Nominate at least 7 other blogs.* Put links to those blogs on yours.* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
I`m nominating the following people, who have great (brilliant) blogs: Dreadnought (my friend the English Gardener), Duckygirl (my sweet adoption loving friend!), Jeff Journey (my camping face to face friend), Sunnyside Fun (my Australian mate!), Lil Birdie Stitches (my crafty friend-who hasn't been blogging much....come on girl!), JerseyBoy (my Guatmama friend!), Nunnie's Attic (Julie...love you, want you to come back!) and as I am not a follower...

#8 The Learning Never Stops

(Emily, my amazing friend-and adoption fund raising button maker!)

6 comments:

Greta Jo said...

Thank you Kimmie! The trip was amazing. I saw and heard the Lord many times throughout our stay in Guatemala. WOW- our lord is awesome ;)
Its going to take me awhile to post about my feelings, thoughts and emotions regarding the trip. There is so much to share.

How are you?

Anonymous said...

Aw, I`m glad to be friends with you, too, Kimmie. I love reading your blog and your comments on mine.

Rob said...

Ah thanks Kimmie, thats really kind. Bob.

Renata said...

Thanks Kimmie - I love your blog too. You are such a nice friend!

FHL said...

I love your blog too :o)

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful week!

Duckygirl said...

I love your blog too!! You are so kind and sincere, those are hard to find qualities :)

-Laura

Blog Widget by LinkWithin