Nov 23, 2008

Prayer Request Sunday- becoming an encourager!


Morning....Hope this finds you well and waking to Praise our wonderful God today, let's do it together! If you have a prayer request, leave me a comment or slide on over to the sidebar and send me an email. There is definite power in prayer!

How to become an Encourager (Part 1)



We are commanded to encourage one another in Scripture. Some of us have been given the *gift* of encouragement, but regardless we need to find ways throughout our days to lift others up and to speak life to them.

Let's apply Paul's teaching to our hearts, minds, hands and feet:

Reference:


1 Thes. 5:11 Build each other up step out: Tell someone why

they are special to you.

1 Thes. 5:12 Respect our leaders Pray for them, send them

a note to tell them that you are.

1 Thes. 5:13 Live in peace Become a peacemaker-cooperate

with others, be a team player.

1 Thes. 5:14 Warn the idle Be a motivator...get people

involved in Kingdom business.

1 Thes. 5:14 Encourage the timid Come beside them and tell them of God's constant love and faithfulness. Speak out *fear not & give them a hug!

to be continued next week....



Let us each be compelled by His love...2 Cor. 5:14

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Pleasant View Schoolhouse (which is my favorite blog, I just love it) and what a blessing you are to me! I am a Chrisitan homeschooling Mama of 4, foster Mama of one. Please keep my family in prayer as this foster care, hopefully adoption, journey is a long and sometimes exhausting one. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Such inspiring thoughts, thanks so much for sharing. I've given you a little bloggy award; stop by and see!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin