Nov 29, 2008

Fozzdike and Princess Sunshine cook









The pineapple was for a pineapple cheese bread, not the Bolognese.




Betta's Bolognese-buon appetito!

One of my children's favorite things to do is cook, second probably would be eating. Over the summer a couple of them took a cooking class with my Italian girlfriend Betta. She taught them how to make a Bolognese sauce and several other things we had never done before. Fozzdike (14) and Princess Sunshine (9) blessed their Papa with a tasty dinner. Not sure who was smiling more, them or their hungry Italian Papa.

Bolognese sauce for you to try, in case you can't read Princess Sunshine's shorthand she took as Betta was teaching them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks positively delicious . . . I`m coming over for dinner next time! :)

Lindsay-ann said...

Great to see your family enjoying cooking together with your friend. Save some for me!
Lindsay
P.S. I guess I will not be sending you any polymer clay for Christmas!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin