Jun 7, 2009

Prayer Request Sunday

Happy Sunday...
Welcome to Prayer Request Sunday....
Can I pray for you?
And for the record...
I am here 24/7 to stand with you in prayer.
Please don't hesitate to come ANYTIME to ask me to pray with you.
May God's Presence flood over you and may You know His love for you.
Hey, and if you don't know Him...I'd love to help you come into His family.
* Because those of you who know me, know that I LOVE adoption...
it all begins with YOURS~ into His family
...how?
By accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior.
Hope you won't wait another day...I'm here if you need me!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would love your prayers Kimmie. I am feeling especially anxious this week waiting for our court date. But I know God's Word says NOT to be anxious and trust Him. I'm trying...but failing a lot lately...

Anonymous said...

Not sure how I found your blog. We just finished our certification for foster care. Would appreciate prayers for the kid(s) God will send our way

Thank you

Cyndi everfaithful.com

Stephanie said...

Thanks for your prayers! We got a court date! June 22nd! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin