Dec 10, 2009

Photo Editing for Our Adoption ???





A thought came to my mind this morning, as I left a comment on a friend's blog.

The thought was this~

I wonder if I offer to photo edit peoples pictures; if it could raise money for our adoption to Ethiopia.

I really enjoy playing around with photos, it is something that I think is fun. Perhaps, you have a photo (or a few) that you'd like enhanced? Many of the pictures on either of my blogs have been *retouched.*

Is this something any of you would be interested in?

I'd like to see the adoption funds increasing on a regular basis...perhaps this could be a way? Instead of putting a price on your photo editing, you could just pick your donation price and add it to our pay-pal account on my sidebar. You'd benefit...and so would our adoption fund-raising!
Think: old family pictures, wedding pictures, holiday pictures, birthday pictures, vacation pictures, scenery, your favorite pet, celebrations...so long as they are yours!

I'd love your feedback...

5 comments:

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

I think it's a good idea--and if I have any work I can send your way, I will do it.

Fundraising is slow, hard work. But we both can do it with God's help and blessing. ;-)

www.xanga.com/happymom4

Julie said...

YES!! I have a photo of my son's hand over mine and would love to have the background blacked out. My cousin turned it into a black and white photo but that's about all he could do. I just came back from my first visit to Haiti in November and the picture just means so much to me. My son just turned two and hopefully will be home this spring or summer. Please let me know where to send the photo, if you are interested. I'd be happy to make a donation! Thanks,Julie

andrea said...

Oh, I'm so happy to have helped you make this an idea! honoured to be your friend! what is your timeline for your adoption? I'd love to help towards it, I'm just sad that i can't help at this time as we are saving for ours. I pray that God will open doors and your monetary needs will come soon. Blessings as you bless others and your family!The best photo-edited picture will be the one with your new daugther with your family! Thank you for pouring love on my family today...I will pass on your idea!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog
God Bless You

Dan & Tara said...

I would love it! Especially for some of the pictures from when get get back from Ethiopia. Hopefully in January! If you are still doing it then, I will gladly send you some! Tara

Blog Widget by LinkWithin