Feb 22, 2010

Celebrations-a Look at Life!





How grateful I am for my family! 

We celebrated our oldest child's 19th birthday. My Knight and I have a hard time getting our brains around the fact that our homemade has been with us for 19 years already!  My, how time does fly.  Seems like just yesterday we were praying that she would grow some hair, so people would stop asking us what our son's name was. (even if she was dressed head to toe in pink, with one of those elasticy lace ribbons adorning her hairless head.)

Our sweet daughter got a cup full of pineapple with candles to blow out...and some very strong Costa Rican coffee that she loves.

We are so proud of her.  She inspires to be a writer...have you read her blog yet? 


Hope your every breath today is about celebrating what God has blessed you with! 

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Isn't it amazing how fast time passes? We celebrated one birthday yesterday and on Wednesday we celebrate another one which is one of those milestone birthdays - 18 years old. I'm definitely picking up a few more gray hairs as the older ones hit adulthood! :-)

It's evident how much you enjoy this sweet daughter of yours, Kimmie! Enjoy celebrating her life!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Kathy Cassel said...

Happy birthday to your daughter!

I had the same no hair problem with my daughter who will be 19 this summer.

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Bella!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin