Mar 22, 2010

Sometimes You Just Need a Hat

Yup, my children have some issues.

  Our Little Beauty is a Goldfish addict, besides being a basket wearer.  Currently, we are out of Goldfish; our cupboard is bare. Oh, how she loves her Goldfish snack!

 I am sure she will later ask for 'go fish."  I will explain that we ate them all  (or that SHE ate them all).  There will be tears, big crocodile tears.  Someone will go to the grocery to buy go-fish. 

And my best guess would be me.  While I am there, do you need anything that will help you through your day?

10 comments:

Dardi said...

Love her sense of style!

Kathy Cassel said...

Milk! Someone got carried away on the milk that should have lasted through mid-week. It'd probably be a little sour by time you got it here so looks like I'll have to go to the store--nope, send a teen who still thinks running errands is fun!

Dustan and Becka said...

Thank you for the smile. I will take some Reeces Peanut butter cups. Gracias. LOL

Beth said...

Adorable! My kids are crazy about "go fish" too...I have been buying sharks at Aldi, but they are just not the same. :-) Have a good day!

Stacy said...

Dearest Kimmie,
Mark felt led to pray for your family yesterday, and then when we pulled a name out of our prayer bowl, it was YOUR family! :)

Praying... loving you...

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO cute!

Rebecca said...

Love it, you take great pics of the kids. She's so cute with her "hat"!

Expat Mom said...

Too cute! Nothing wrong with wearing a basket on your head, my boys frequently have my mixing bowls or pots as hats!

We don't have Goldfish here, but I bet my boys would be nuts for them, too!

Renata said...

She is just adorable - & growing up so fast!

randi said...

What a fashionista! That girl is a doll!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin