Aug 19, 2010

Memories


One of my fondest memories is from my honeymoon.  My Knight and I ventured to Canada by car and enjoyed 2 weeks of us time.  We enjoyed walking, talking and hand holding; along with many a dinner out in various bistros under the moonlight.  I love people watching and all the sights and sounds of life. I also crave time alone with my handsome Knight...

I guess that is where I began to have a soft spot for bistro sets.  CSN has so many to chose from, I can't quite decide which is my absolute favorite.  I tend to love wood or cast iron sets best of all. 

Maybe I should plan on dinner for two under the stars this weekend, after all life is short and summer is zooming by.



What about you, which set would you pick?

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I love the wooden one!!

Amie said...

Does the wooden one come with a beach??

Isabella Kiss said...

...just make sure that chairs have 4 legs, not 3 like ours. i almost died and had a bruise on my hip for days...

D said...

would have to be the cast iron

Rob said...

Hi Kimmie, I quite like the cast iron set.

Grant-Grey Guda said...

You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Or my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetry-By-Grant-Grey-Guda/399397276060?v=wall

Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
Grant-Grey

Beth said...

Nate says it is treasonous for you to mention CSN(a competitor of his) hahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin