Dec 6, 2010

Christmas Greetings


Christmas is a time for greetings one to another:



Luke 1: 41-44
When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
In a loud voice she exclaimed,"Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bring into this world. BUT why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?  As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby (John the Baptist) in my womb leaped for joy."

Let's make time to greet each other and bless each other with our words and deeds today!










6 comments:

Sarah said...

You always bless me with your words. It is an honor to continue the trend.

Be blessed bunches,
Sarah

Rob said...

Very merry Christmas to you and your family too Kimmie.

Dardi said...

I don't know where you find the pictures, but these make me so nostalgic! You have a sweet, sincere heart & I love that you take the time to be thoughtful!

Be Blessed, Kimmie ~ Dardi

Tammy said...

AMEN!

Be blessed my friend!

Tammy~@~

Renata said...

May you have a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family Kimmie!
Love the picture
Renata:)

SF said...

Beautiful picture Kimmie! Greetings to you today, from me! xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin