Mar 28, 2011

Sprink or Spring?


I took this photo a few weeks back,
our world was full of ice and snow then. 
A trip to our mailbox sent me into a world of wonderland.  


Kind of beautiful in its blue hues, 
well beautiful as I look back,
not sure I truly appreciated it when it was covering my world.


Today the last bit of snow disappeared, 
funny it was right under these hemlocks that grace the end of our driveway. 

I am more than glad to see it gone 
and love the way our little Princess Mercy (2) says,

"Mama it's sprink,
are you happy?"

Yes, baby, your Mama is happy it's spring!

2 comments:

Rob said...

Thats a lovely picture Kimmie, it makes you think how much more we should appreciate while it's there even though at the time it doesn't seem worthy of our appreciation. I'm afraid I can't help with the potato beetle as I don't think we have it here - ah! That just gave me the answer - y'all come and live here, but leave the beetle there please lol!

Leslie said...

Kimmie, that's such a beautiful picture!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin