May 7, 2011

Feasting on His Goodness!


my thanks offering to God~

61. For the month of May

62. For three little gifts from God who arrived via a friend who is a landscaper

63.  For a gift of knowing how to care for orphans (of all kinds)

64.  For friends who remember that I love wild things

65.  For a Knight who says yes,
  when I ask him if I can have some wild things delivered to our home

66.  For a Knight who loves wild things as much as I do

67. For a Knight who sets the alarm for 3 a.m. to help feed the tiny orphans

68.  For a friend who calls to see if I am okay and insists we pray together even though I am currently taking a sabbatical from friendship

69.  For sons who know I am sick and offer to put lotion on my feet at night (to help make me feel better).

70.  For a 3 year old who puts her chubby arms around my head and says, 
"I lub you, Mama you're nice."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin