Jun 22, 2011

Want a Summer Bible Study...


Would you like a Bible study, but not sure where to look?  I found a great site online that offers several for FREE.  The only thing you will have to do is print them out and then make the time to do them.  They are simple and I am sure will be a blessing to you my friends.

Remember God's Word is active and alive and sharper than a two edged sword!  It is able to give you wisdom and understanding for your life today. If you want to know more about Bible Study and why we would want to...or if you would like to know how to become a Christian (a Christ follower)...drop me a line and I'd love to share my heart with you.


and if you want to know more about where these originated from check out 

 (And the good news is that understanding isn't up to us, we just begin with prayer, humbling ourselves before Him and the Holy Spirit comes and teaches us.)

How cool is that!

2 comments:

The Good Tale said...

Anyone believing in a hell fire for any child of God as being of God does not truly know him (1 John 4:20). God is love 1 John 4:8 and ….
*Rom 13:10 “Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law”. Not one child of God will be put in a hell fire no matter what their sins. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing and I prove it by the word of God at http://minigoodtale.wordpress.com I invite you to read the true Gospel that sets all free to love.

Jolene said...

So cool! thank you for the resources!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin