Jul 30, 2011


My current list of thanks to God:

111.  For a heart filled with passion for God, even when others can't understand

112.  For 3 week guests (who grew up in Ethiopia with my Princess Sweetness-14)

113.  For Aldi's (grocery store)...boy are the snacks cheap!

114.  For Shakespeare camp for my oldies (Fozzdike, Princess Sunshine, Princess Giggles and her sweet Ethiopian girlfriend Genet).

115. For a unexpected phone call from Becky,
who wants to get together and teach me how to finish a quilt top
I have been wanting to quilt-
i.e. playdate on Monday!!

116. For a few moments to de-dust my dresser
(embarrassing how much fur had accumulated).

117.  For r.a.c.c.o.o.n.s and the joy they bring me 
(unexplainable joy from heaven straight to my heart!)
2 weeks and they move to the woods ;-(



118.  For a Knight who built them a play tower for the master bath

119.  That my Heavenly Father calls me His beloved (because He loves me more than I can even wrap my mind around).

120.  For Saturday mornings to sit at the computer and jot down some of my thoughts to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When my son was four, he consistently called racoons: "ran-goons". He was concerned when we ordered "crab rangoon" from the corner Chinese restaurant. LOL!
Enjoy your little Masked fuzzies!
~kate

Tammy said...

Me thinks those raccoons won't survive in the outdoors! They have definitely become domesticated!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~

Renata said...

Hi Kimmie - I loved your list - thank you for sharing. I hope you're enjoying your summer over there - sounds like you've been busy, but having a great time! I hope the raccoon transition goes well!
Have a wonderful day
Blessings
Renata:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin