Jul 10, 2011


Welcome to Prayer Request Sunday!

Would you like to join hearts and pray about something this week?  

Has God answered prayer about anything we've joined hearts on...

please share...

as it will encourage all of us
and glorify the One who hears and answers our requests!


Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


Psalm 20:5

We will shout for joy when you are victorious
and will lift up our banners in the name of our God.
May the LORD grant all your requests. 

1 comment:

Annie Chase said...

Recently I've been hearing crying in my head. I've also head that vacuum in my stomach that you get when you feel like crying but, as frustrating as it is, I don't cry.
I am actually jealous of people who get to cry their tears out. I wish my body would let me cry like everyone else's but for some odd reason it doesn't.

I've heard other peoples cries in my head before but never myself crying so it was really strange to me when I heard it.

I don't know what my mind/body seems to want to cry about or whats going on because theres not too much pressing to be sad about.

Would you pray that I would either be able to cry it out or discover whats wrong and find a healthy way to deal with it. That God would show me whats really going on in my heart?

Thank you. Anything I can pray for you for?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin