Sep 7, 2012

Mama is Going to School!



I am so excited. Wanna know why?

Tomorrow my girlfriend is picking me up and we are heading to an all day conference!

We will be taught by Dennis Cramer on:

The 9 Gifts of the Holy Spirit!

We will not only learn about them tomorrow,
but we will begin to be able to apply them more thoroughly to our lives!!


me dancing!
can't wait!
me and two sweet friends

all day!

no cooking
no cleaning

no fuss
not driving...

just
pressing
in
to some

Great

teaching!

I
LOVE
to
LEARN!



Did I also mention that the man is a prophet (a mouthpiece of God). He has been serving God faithfully for 36 years, speaking to nations, peoples, governments words straight from God's throne.

As a girl who loves hearing from God, craves it more than Starbucks or Ethiopian coffee (wink, wink!) I am bursting to be under His tutelage!

It has been ages since I have been to a class. I can't wait and just might sleep with one eye open in the driveway, until my friend comes to pick me up.

Did I mention we are leaving early enough
for me to go to
STARBUCKS!

YIPPEE!

Me, my two girlfriends, a pen, a notebook, my Bible and a heart exploding to learn.
sounds like the perfect day!

5 comments:

Emily Fay said...

How exciting! I know it will be wonderful! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a lovely weekend~

Covnitkepr1 said...

You sound so really excited. I hope it is all you can dream it will be.
I've been a follower on your blog for some time now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me in return. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

Karen said...

How fun!

Rhonda Gunn said...

Hey, that does sound like a day to get a little giddy about! Love it! Hope you have the best day!

Bird's Words said...

Learning about the Holy Spirit, Starbucks and girl time all in one?? What a blessed day!
Seriously, can't wait to hear what He speaks to you! Excited for you, Kimmie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin