Jun 20, 2015

Love-In-Action (Parenting Help)



In the midst of life's storms; my heart turns to the One who can carry me, to the One who can guide my steps, to the One who holds all the hidden things and is able to bring them to the Light. 

 I will call on the name of the Lord in my times of trouble.  I will not fear, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I know God is with me.  Not only is He with me, but He is 100% for me!

 And as a mother, I can put my confidence and trust in the fact that He also holds the life of my children lovingly in his mighty hands.  Where He has called me; He indeed will enable me. {He is our best counsel and help}

He alone is our help in times of trouble.  When it all seems to be closing in around you, or on top of you, remember:  

'Things aren't always what they appear.' 

 Turn your heart and eyes to God and let Him show you and teach you in your day of trouble.

I hope this ministers to your heart too!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you Kimmie. I have followed along your beautiful journey for years, finding you when we served on the mission field. Years later, your posts continue to sprinkle my inbox with joy and hope. In the midst of the darkest night our family has ever faced, your words spoke straight to my heart from my Abba. He sings them over me and we dance into victory, step by step.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin