Thanks Michele for sending this for all of us to enjoy!
I can't imagine the hours that must have gone into practicing that. It's awesome!
Wow. Incredibly creative stuff. I've always loved that song too! Thanks for sharing.
I love it! Casting Crowns is one of my favorite groups.
WOW!! I love that song & it is just amazing how they put that presentation together!! Thanks Kimmie for sharing it.Renata :)
Made me cry! Thanks for sharing!Mrs. I.
That was beautiful. Very creative way to touch my heart this morning. :)
Hi Kimmie! I haven't been on your blog in a while. Hope all is going well. We still have Pink Girl. Good to catch up on your blog.
Just had to comment again & tell you I showed this to my husband last night & he thought it was just awesome as well!! Thanks again for posting it!
Now that's different! Very cool.
Sharing is what friends do!
I can't imagine the hours that must have gone into practicing that. It's awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow. Incredibly creative stuff. I've always loved that song too! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Casting Crowns is one of my favorite groups.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I love that song & it is just amazing how they put that presentation together!! Thanks Kimmie for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteRenata :)
Made me cry! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMrs. I.
That was beautiful. Very creative way to touch my heart this morning. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmie! I haven't been on your blog in a while. Hope all is going well. We still have Pink Girl. Good to catch up on your blog.
ReplyDeleteJust had to comment again & tell you I showed this to my husband last night & he thought it was just awesome as well!! Thanks again for posting it!
ReplyDeleteNow that's different! Very cool.
ReplyDelete