
A pirate and her stocking

My sister's enormous tree

The handsome Knight with my niece

the paternal cousins

helping to read some of the bigger words

Almost awake

dazzled by the lights

Excited girls!

Opening gifts Christmas Eve with family

Christmas Eve at my sister's


70 cars for the boys

cousins feast on Christmas Day
What a beautiful Christmas holiday you had. Your photos are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the doll! When I was 3 or so, I wanted nothing more than a big brother named Christopher in blue overalls. (I was the oldest.) I was so adamant about Christopher that my poor mother made me a Christopher doll. In blue overalls.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos of a beautiful family, too :)
Thank you for a wonderful peek into your Christmas festivities. It's so fun to see all the different ways people celebrate. Oh, and I had to do a double take on the pictures of your knight ~ he looks like he could be a twin to my knight! We're blessed with handsome men, aren't we? :o)
ReplyDeleteStill praying for Beauty!
KH
I so appreciate your sharing your Christmas tradition through your photos. Being that Santa was the focus of my childhood Christmases, it's nice to see a Christ centered one.
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmie!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited by your wonderful news regarding Little Beauty. Even though I haven't been blogging over the holidays, I have thought of you and prayed for you. I'm sure you and your family are thrilled that your little one is coming home very soon! I can't wait to see her picture.
Love, Velvia
Figure this puzzle out and win a free Blog Design by Tekeme Studios:
ReplyDeletenuf iteltl tophos no cmsarisht.
Go here: http://tekemestudios.blogspot.com/
To our blog to win!
Ashley Weis
Tekeme Studios
It looks like a crowd. What fun!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures Kimmie.The gals are beauties.
ReplyDeleteWhat precious memories! You have a lovely family and the joy just oozed out of the photographs! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmie
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the pictures of your beautiful family on Christmas Eve. It looks to have been a wonderful and happy occasion.
Lindsay
PS. No I do not have a sock fetish! My feel are always cold so that must be why everyone thinks to buy me socks which is fine! Good luck with the knitting. Only 13 days to go now.