Homemade goodies from the garden are the best during the cold winter months! :)
Yum, Kimmie! That picture reminds me of my mom. She canned fresh tomatoes and tomato juice for vegetable soups in the winter - the most delicious soups ever. What a lovely memory :) Love you, Q
My mom used to keep a massive garden and she canned SO many tomatoes each year. I`d love to do the same but I can`t find canning supplies here. :(
Sharing is what friends do!
Homemade goodies from the garden are the best during the cold winter months! :)
ReplyDeleteYum, Kimmie! That picture reminds me of my mom. She canned fresh tomatoes and tomato juice for vegetable soups in the winter - the most delicious soups ever. What a lovely memory :) Love you, Q
ReplyDeleteMy mom used to keep a massive garden and she canned SO many tomatoes each year. I`d love to do the same but I can`t find canning supplies here. :(
ReplyDelete