awwwww! I love your orange baby. I love that you bottle fed him! We had a little stray baby years ago, and when he came to us we noticed he had not been weaned yet. He loved to suck my hand :o) but my hubby thought it was gross. I wish I had immediately tried a bottle with him!
Ah, cats [smile].
ReplyDelete~Luke
cute :)
ReplyDeletewhat sorts of things do you sew?
Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...that first photo is so cute! I'll have to show it to my daughter when she gets home from school. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a similar blogging buddy, many actually:)
ReplyDeleteHmm, sometimes I think my kids would like to do just that . . .
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love the 4th picture down--the one where she looks like she owns the machine! :)
ReplyDeleteawwwww! I love your orange baby. I love that you bottle fed him! We had a little stray baby years ago, and when he came to us we noticed he had not been weaned yet. He loved to suck my hand :o) but my hubby thought it was gross. I wish I had immediately tried a bottle with him!
ReplyDeleteKH
Ah, yes, a cat at its finest! Gotta love them!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tammy ~@~