

*5 days....5 days until I board the plane to go to Africa...to get Little Beauty!*
My new-old sewing machine has been kept busy this last month...
A simple dress, in purple knit fabric, soft, comfy and ready to wear! Little Beauty your wardrobe awaits you!
*Butterick pattern #5896*
THINKING OF YOU ALL THE TIME! Praying for a peaceful trip with bonding.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the journal advice - I'm going to take it!
Very cute! Did you use a pattern for the dress? Or are you that creative to do it yourself?
ReplyDeletePS: Still praying! :-)
I just keep thinking about you all throughout my days. I can only imagine the excitment there must be at your house. We had the same excitment the week we waited for Anna - but we were not going overseas - either!! Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete~Martie
I'm eager to see Little Beauty in her sweet purple dress. I'm counting down the days with you!!
ReplyDeleteoh, just 5 days! SO exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat purple will be so pretty on her,every little girl loves purple.I prayed for our fmaily last night,we can't wait to hear your update.
ReplyDeleteI am getting so excited for you Kimmie! Only five more days after all this waiting. What a wonderful miracle for you and your little girl!
ReplyDeleteLove the ribbon sash!
ReplyDeleteAllison
FIVE days! Woo hoo! It's coming so quickly! :-)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tammy ~@~