Jan 19, 2009

When our eyes first met...Little Beauty

Behind this old gate, on a dirt street that is lined with piles of stones and rubble, awaits a little Princess, whose Mama and Papa have made a long journey to come and hold her in their arms.


Inside, God's Love is evident, it is so thick you can taste it, His hand has slathered grace on each little heart, that waits for their Mama and Papa.


Come inside these iron gates with us and see the precious priceless gift that God had prepared for us to finally receive.


We receive you darling with open arms.























41 comments:

  1. She is an absolutely gorgeous baby! That sweet little rosebud mouth is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious!

    I told my mom and sister to come look at your last blog post and they couldn't stop talking about how beautiful she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes are stinging with tears. The picture with Beauty and Papa is amazing.

    How your heart must have pounded ... or stopped altogether ... as you walked down that stone-lined road.

    To feel the love of God so thickly...

    All I can say is *sigh*. Such contentment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most amazing post I have ever read. I have never commented on your blog but I have been following you for quite some time.

    Absolutely perfect - she is gorgeous!

    That sweet little mouth - I can't get over it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. chills allover!!!! so beautiful...your little girl, the ecstatic parents, the loving care-givers, the grace of God!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What completely precious moments you captured....priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimmie-I just found your blog. Wow! I love reading it. We're an adoptive family also. I'm praising the Lord with you for your new little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh, her eyes are deep aren't they? How long do you think it will take for her to become a camera 'ham'? Number six is just as beautiful as 1 thru 5:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet...I'm so glad that you finally have her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am tearing up. I didn't think your family could get any more beautiful, but it just did!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is what I call a precious moment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I`m with Emily, what`s with this teensy handful of pictures?! Give us MORE! We want to see all the pictures I KNOW you have filling up your memory card. ;) I`ve been waiting and waiting and waiting . . .

    BTW, that first shot of your Knight and Beauty . . . heartwarming and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures Kimmie. Little Beauty is absolutely beautiful. To see her in your arms after all this time is just so precious.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pics are priceless!!! Your baby is so cute! Glad to hear all of your other kids are so excited to enjoy God's gift to your family! We really enjoyed traveling with you and your Knight! God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet baby girl! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So, so beautiful you two and your sweet baby girl. Love you! Q

    ReplyDelete
  17. Doesn't "Ababa" (pronounced without emphasis on any syllable : ah-ba-bah just like the Ethiopians do) mean "beautiful"? I know an Ethiopian woman with that name, and they call her "Abby" for short. Her daughter is named Saba ~ means princess, like Sarah. Not sure of the spelling, though. It's the Ethiopian equivalent of "Sheba".
    Oh, the EYES on that daughter of yours! What a beauty.
    KH

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't imagine the huge mixture of emotions you must have felt as you went thru those doors. She is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your words and pics are overwhelmingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kimmie, I'm glad it finally happened for you, someone is in for a great life and nobody deserves the chance to give them that more than you. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a little sweet-pea! How could you not fall in love with her!

    Happy snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  22. One day when litle Sweet B will grow up and read what her Mama wrote for her, her heart with swell with pride and joy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh the face! What a sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Precious moments together! Stunning...worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love her little lips. Can you believe she's finally here?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for sharing all of this with us, I just can't stop thinking about how happy I am for you all!

    Now onto more of the 1400 photos...please!?!

    laura

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh how precious!!!!
    A beautiful Babe!!!!!
    Congratulations
    xxx
    s

    ReplyDelete
  28. How beautiful! She is so cute! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww. How beautiful she is. I love the close up you posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my word my heart jumped out of my heart! Absolutely GORGEOUS baby girl... and obviously worth every second of that hard, hard wait. Congratulations! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations on your new baby girl!! She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!doreen

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am so happy for you! Beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  33. She is so precious! All of her little features are so sweet. The remark your 5 year old made about
    'waiting for her all of his life' is just priceless.
    She is certainly blessed that God has sent her to
    a family that has such love in it. I can't wait to hear the name you give her. The little Princess Beauty looks like a Bella Rose to me! Enjoy this blessing!!
    Ms. Dale

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh, she's so beautiful! And you, you look so happy & in love! My heart is over the moon with joy for you, sweet friend - hug that baby tight from us here at the Rockin' Granola household, okay?

    xoxo! Congratulations on your little girl! - Kara

    ReplyDelete
  35. She is such a doll! These precious pictures warm my heart and bring tears to my eyes. God is so so so good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is what friends do!