Does she see my pucker? My little grand. .who speaks germans opens his mouth wide when I say .. Koos?. . (kiss)Darling. .just darling.
Aww, I see she has you all wraped around her little finger. Very cute!
cute!
Hi KimmieIt's so lovely to see how happy she is with her family.Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.Lindsay
how adorable! she makes just the cutest faces! what a beautiful princess!
She is a sweet baby, Kimmie!Blessings,Tammy ~@~
oh my goodness!!! sweet!
Too adorable!! Looks like she's settling right in.
Adorable! Love that last pic - too cute!
Oh! She makes great faces. What personality!
Oh my word...those photos are just beyond priceless!
Sharing is what friends do!
Does she see my pucker? My little grand. .who speaks germans opens his mouth wide when I say .. Koos?. . (kiss)
ReplyDeleteDarling. .just darling.
Aww, I see she has you all wraped around her little finger. Very cute!
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmie
ReplyDeleteIt's so lovely to see how happy she is with her family.
Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.
Lindsay
how adorable! she makes just the cutest faces! what a beautiful princess!
ReplyDeleteShe is a sweet baby, Kimmie!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tammy ~@~
oh my goodness!!! sweet!
ReplyDeleteToo adorable!! Looks like she's settling right in.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love that last pic - too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh! She makes great faces. What personality!
ReplyDeleteOh my word...those photos are just beyond priceless!
ReplyDelete