This time it is one of her all time favorites...graham crackers.

"B" is for Beauty...thanks so much my generous sweet Hungarian friend! What a thoughtful gift...in celebration of 'Little Beauty.' We are so in love...and amazed at God's goodness to us.



Oh how I love the pucker face! Thanks for 'sharing Mercy' her cute little face makes me smile :)
ReplyDelete-Laura
She is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKimmie, clearly this cutie-patootie is SO over being an orphan! What precious treasures you are for each other. God makes the best families!
ReplyDeleteWith Love and Joy!
Amy
You know what? When I am having a rough day I love to visit you and see pictures of all your beautiful children. You are blessed! And so I am because how can I stay down when looking at those adorable faces?!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a beauty.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to stop in and say that Mercy is adorable! Adoption is very close to my heart because I am adopted. I'll be following your blog. :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Kimmie,
ReplyDeleteAm here with you, of course. Anything new with the project? And Mercy is absolutely Adorable. I love the pucker face too. Too cute, lil baby, too cute.
I love that little face too! I'm so glad the jacket fits her. She looks like such a big healthy girl in the pictures, I was unsure of sizes. :) I'm updating my blog with the Mission Hungary progress, so check in when you can! Thanks for your encouragement and prayers!
ReplyDeleteAw, I love the alligator outfit, too :)
ReplyDeleteAllison
Absolutely adorable - love the pucker face!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures. such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteMercy is beautiful, lovely, adorabe, most precious! Congratulations on your newest little one. God has blessed you!
ReplyDeleteLaTeaDah