My Knight bought me a Nikon D40-it is a digital and the lowest end, but really all we could afford with our Ethiopian adoption being our priority. Someday I'd like to have a D80 or better. But I am very thankful for the one I have and try to use it to the best of my ability.
I have so much to learn. But what fun I am having learning!
that is the messiest yet the sweetest picture(s). how funny that she got dirty down to her socks. Kimmie, you are a super photographer. I am planning to get my D40 soon.
She is just precious. Of course I would adopt you Kimmie, but you would probably go crazy with all these teenage boys around here! You might become a mad, mad woman! LOL! I love forsythia too. I remember mom having some when I was a child and I just loved them. I really should try and grow some of my own. Around here they are already in bloom.
oh those are so cute :-) i'm following another person who just got Ethopian kids a few weeks ago. You might like to see her blog. Your daughter is gorgeous! http://rpelley1.blogspot.com/
These pictures remind me of the first time I ate Ethiopian "lasagna"... a kind-of sauceless noodle stuff with minimal meat and spiced with some kind of cinnamon flavoring. Different!!
Socks?! lol Looks yummy! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the last picture
ReplyDeleteMy Knight bought me a Nikon D40-it is a digital and the lowest end, but really all we could afford with our Ethiopian adoption being our priority. Someday I'd like to have a D80 or better. But I am very thankful for the one I have and try to use it to the best of my ability.
ReplyDeleteI have so much to learn. But what fun I am having learning!
Kimmie@overthemoonwithjoy
yum!
ReplyDeletethat looks so tasty. I'm glad she can enjoy those fun parts of childhood :)
Also, thanks for commenting on my blog.
that is the messiest yet the sweetest picture(s). how funny that she got dirty down to her socks. Kimmie, you are a super photographer. I am planning to get my D40 soon.
ReplyDeleteCute spaghetti face ;)
ReplyDelete-Laura
we are all (mark, ella, adelia and i) oohing and ahhing about how cute she is! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for the laugh today. That is too funny (and too cute!)!
ReplyDeleteI simply love looking and reading. Thanks. Our friends are headed to Ethiopia in a few weeks to pick up their princess.
ReplyDeleteShe is just precious. Of course I would adopt you Kimmie, but you would probably go crazy with all these teenage boys around here! You might become a mad, mad woman! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love forsythia too. I remember mom having some when I was a child and I just loved them. I really should try and grow some of my own. Around here they are already in bloom.
oh those are so cute :-) i'm following another person who just got Ethopian kids a few weeks ago. You might like to see her blog. Your daughter is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://rpelley1.blogspot.com/
someone really likes her spags.
ReplyDeleteoh she is soooooooo beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures remind me of the first time I ate Ethiopian "lasagna"... a kind-of sauceless noodle stuff with minimal meat and spiced with some kind of cinnamon flavoring. Different!!
ReplyDeleteOh, she's such a cutie...
HeatherJ
That sure looks like she's enjoying that!! I love the pics - she is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that last one. She is taking that spaghetti eating very seriously!
ReplyDeleteThat last photo is just hysterical...she's loving it up! :)
ReplyDelete