She's precious! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL! I had no idea you had a Mercy as well. Great name. :)
No, I don't knit. I wish I did. I usually buy them from different knitters on diaperswappers.com It's also a great place to buy used wool. You could probably poke around there and find some info on different longies patterns.
Happy Birthday, Princess! :D What lovely photos of your little one. I see she not only shares my birthday week, but also my boys` fondness for playing with metal mixing bowls! lol
Happy Birthday sweet girl! You are a blessing from God!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Happy Birthday Little One!
ReplyDeleteLove the laundry basket photos!
Happy Birthday princess!!!
ReplyDeleteI can never get enough pictures of her, she's just adorable!
-Laura
Happy birthday! You have a very sweet family. Thanks for visiting me today! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, beautiful girl!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you!
~Stacy
*Smile* Oh, she's so darling. Every time I see her picture, I just want to shower her with hugs and kisses! You both are so fortunate!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet child of God.
Happy Birthday Baby! May all your dreams come true!
ReplyDeleteshe just looks so content and so loved! you have been so blessed!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Princess Mercy. You & your family are a true blessing.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Mihret
ReplyDeleteShe's precious! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL! I had no idea you had a Mercy as well. Great name. :)
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't knit. I wish I did. I usually buy them from different knitters on diaperswappers.com It's also a great place to buy used wool. You could probably poke around there and find some info on different longies patterns.
Happy Birthday, Princess! :D What lovely photos of your little one. I see she not only shares my birthday week, but also my boys` fondness for playing with metal mixing bowls! lol
ReplyDeleteOH Happy Birthday!! God Bless!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY Princess Mercy, hope you had a great day. Bob.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to be able to celebrate her first birthday, Kimmie! What a sweet little thing she is :-)
ReplyDeleteHas she settled pretty well into the life of your family? How long is the typical adjustment period?
Blessings,
Tammy ~@~
Happy Birthday Sweet, Sweet Girl!!! We are all so happy your here with your Papa and Mama.
ReplyDelete