Very clever! What a joy to see your children growing up. I loved babyhood with mine so much--I wouldn't have believed that the thrill and satisfaction of watching them mature into adults could beat even that!
Hi Kimmie I have enjoyed catching up with your blog. I have missed lots. Your pictures are so beautiful. They always show what a happy and loving family you are. Have a great weekend. Lindsay
Great job on the wordation, Kimmie! LOL!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tammy ~@~
Fantastic - sounds like a good month. You're right, Fozzdike is maturing. She looks very much like you in that picture!
ReplyDeleteLove all the -ations! Such a gorgeous family!
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmie :)
ReplyDeleteI enoyed this so much! Your family is soooo beautiful. Love you, Q
all the tions and pic-tions are super
ReplyDeleteVery clever! What a joy to see your children growing up. I loved babyhood with mine so much--I wouldn't have believed that the thrill and satisfaction of watching them mature into adults could beat even that!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the cap-tions.
ReplyDeleteThey all look like very memorable moments.
So fun! My favorite is the "frustration" where big sis is trying to hold little sis, but is lacking... :-) So cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Kimmie
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed catching up with your blog. I have missed lots.
Your pictures are so beautiful. They always show what a happy and loving family you are.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay
I LOVE IT! How fun! Your babies are all so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove it- fantastic photos & your "ations" had me laughing!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat was fabulation Kimmie! ;)
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoyed these pictures and your commentary!
Blessings,
Diane
Very creative post, Kimmie.
ReplyDeletecongratulATION on such a great job!!