As I look out the window at snow on the ground and a temperature in the teens, I know my children won't be outside playing in their pajamas! LOL!
I do love pajama days when they just kind of happen usually in the winter. For us it tends to be during the week on a school day when we have no where we have to go and no one stopping by. Schooling can still get done, but much preferred is a book down by the warm woodburner :-)
Hi Friend! I asked Mulu if he was getting dressed today - his reply - 'today is pajama day!' I asked what if we go out today - his reply, 'I go in my pajamas.' (with the biggest smile!)
Aw, she looks pretty happy to be in jammies all day! I can't believe how big your little gal is getting . . . they just don't stop growing for a second, do they?
As I look out the window at snow on the ground and a temperature in the teens, I know my children won't be outside playing in their pajamas! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI do love pajama days when they just kind of happen usually in the winter. For us it tends to be during the week on a school day when we have no where we have to go and no one stopping by. Schooling can still get done, but much preferred is a book down by the warm woodburner :-)
Blessings,
Tammy ~@~
What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteHi Friend!
ReplyDeleteI asked Mulu if he was getting dressed today - his reply - 'today is pajama day!'
I asked what if we go out today - his reply, 'I go in my pajamas.' (with the biggest smile!)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I always loved my babies in those all in one suits too - they are just that bit more cuddly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea - to have a pyjama day!
Aw, she looks pretty happy to be in jammies all day! I can't believe how big your little gal is getting . . . they just don't stop growing for a second, do they?
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable! We stayed in our jammies all day today for the first time in quite a while...it's a lovely feeling!
ReplyDelete