I get that LOOK a lot, too! My kids love to grab my camera and take a bajillion pics of me just for revenge! They protest, but then I ask them how many pictures they've seen of me when I was young, and they stop fussing. I have about three. Works every time. :) I loved seeing these pics today. Your children are beautiful!
I get the "look" quite a bit from 2 of my kids. Jaedon and Audrey have it down! Thankfully Davis still comes running when I get the camera out, so I can at least have some fun with one. :)
Yup, I know it! Dante does a face where he scrunches up his eyes and mouth sticks out his tongue in hopes I won't snap a picture and if that doesn't work, he finds a toy or book and puts it over his face!
Loved these photos! Your children are all so very beautiful.
What cute faces!
ReplyDeleteI get that LOOK a lot, too! My kids love to grab my camera and take a bajillion pics of me just for revenge! They protest, but then I ask them how many pictures they've seen of me when I was young, and they stop fussing. I have about three. Works every time. :) I loved seeing these pics today. Your children are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI think princess giggles wins the award for the best LOOK :D
ReplyDeleteWell done to you Kimmie for getting all their pictures, its not always easy.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteI get the "look" quite a bit from 2 of my kids. Jaedon and Audrey have it down! Thankfully Davis still comes running when I get the camera out, so I can at least have some fun with one. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes I get that look when I put the camera in my kids faces as well!!
ReplyDeleteYour baby sure is growing up - she's so cute!
Great pictures!
Yup, I know it! Dante does a face where he scrunches up his eyes and mouth sticks out his tongue in hopes I won't snap a picture and if that doesn't work, he finds a toy or book and puts it over his face!
ReplyDeleteLoved these photos! Your children are all so very beautiful.