Mar 27, 2010

Ethiopian Embassy Date-Adoption!


Our Embassy date in Ethiopia...April 22, 2010

Time to buy our plane tickets!
Would you pray, as we are trying to use a friend's American Express Points for our tickets. 
(this would be sweet if we can work it out).



This is a new picture we got today...isn't she just beautiful!  And I just have to say that this is the first time we've seen her really, REALLY smile.  Thank you God!

18 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Praying for the plane tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie, she's beautiful. Three more weeks and you'll be holding your little girl. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful is the understatement of all time! I'm so happy for your family, Kimmie! What a blessing from God she surely is...

    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a gorgeous beauty! Praying for Simenesh, you, and those plane tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That smile is infectious! I think you are a couple weeks ahead of when we're hoping to travel. So glad you got confirmation & will be on your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a big, beautiful smile!! She truly is beautiful Kimmie. She looks happy too. :) Still praying! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a beauty! Such a beautiful smile. Praying that the points work for the plane tickets. Many blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. PTL! She is amazingly beautiful...wow!!! I'll be praying you can use those points for your tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, she is absolutely beautiful. Will mark that date in the diary & pray, pray, pray. So exciting - less than a month & you'll be with your precious girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOK AT THAT SMILE! Ohhhh, Kimmie, I'm so excited for you! ALL of you! I'll be praying for all the details to fall into place.....

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  11. EXCITING!!! I pray these next three weeks go smoothly. She is just beautiful...you will be holding her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so beautiful. I started thinking, for the first time, how excited SHE must be to be coming into a family that already loves her! That has to be a wonderful feeling for her, and I am so thankful you are making this dream come true for her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm smiling and I'm not even coming to live with you so I can't imagine how she must be feeling. I sure hope the tickets come your way ok.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is shining! Amazing your date is SO soon! Praying for your meeting and your new daughter's homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yippee you have a date! So excited for you. I can't imagine how thrilled you are, she's beautiful and so is your whole family!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is what friends do!