I think she would be the cutest milk spokesman ever!Levi didn't like milk when he first came home, now he can't get enough. He cries when I tell him he needs to drink some water. I am so mean:)
so cute!! :)
How adorable! ~Laura
You are so blessed to have that face to look at every day. She is a doll! Plus, I know you are raising her with Jesus, and that will make the beauty go all the way to the heart.
Sharing is what friends do!
I think she would be the cutest milk spokesman ever!
ReplyDeleteLevi didn't like milk when he first came home, now he can't get enough. He cries when I tell him he needs to drink some water. I am so mean:)
so cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!
ReplyDelete~Laura
You are so blessed to have that face to look at every day. She is a doll! Plus, I know you are raising her with Jesus, and that will make the beauty go all the way to the heart.
ReplyDelete