Mar 31, 2010

Sometimes you just need to look back











Did I mention that I love adoption?  I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't been willing to step out and follow God into adoption. 

Have you considered adoption?  There are 143 million orphans in the world who need a family to call their own.  I double dog dare you to ask God if He'd open the door of your heart to adoption.  *I am already asking Him about another adoption post sweet Princess Sweetness...so why don't you join me?

We are so excited about our Ethiopian teen coming home...
tomorrow I will share some more pictures we got over the weekend of our beautiful 13 year old daughter. 

Have a great day friends!

6 comments:

  1. She is so sweet!

    We've already begun praying about the next adoption, too! When I look at our littlest one, I am so thankful. Her adoption into our family has changed my life.

    Hope all of your travel plans are coming together...we are awaiting embassy confirmation.

    Hugs ~ Dardi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who lives not far away and she is trying to adopt but it seems so long winded that I fear for her having the strength to see it through. I try to give her strength through words but what she really needs is faith so I pray that God gives her faith and an easier time because I know they would be good parents given the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Sometimes you just need to look back: Lovely pictures.
    I pray to God often about adopting children, I hope He will grant this to me one day.

    You have such an inspiring blog. Thank you for doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is what friends do!