May 21, 2011

Feasting on His Goodness


Feasting on His Goodness!
my current Thank Offering to the Lord:


81.  For gray nail polish, I love it on my toes!

82.  For answered prayer...
I asked God for a new pair of platform sandals
and He blessed me with a pair I love for $5!

83.  For tissues that have lotion in them 
(my poor sore nose says thank you!)

 84.  For my friend Julie S. 
who sent me an allegory that reflects
what God is currently doing 
in my Jesus and Me time


85.  For being blessed with 2 churches 
to dwell in on Sundays
(our home church and our Ethiopian church)

Psalm 27:4 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE)
 
 One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.

86.  For my vacuum cleaner...Mr. Dyson thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Your vacuum for those who have pets...or 8 children is such a gift to my days!

from the 1960's for my children to watch 

88.  For quiet time tucked into nap time 
when Mama sometimes finds time to sit down and rest

89.  For my new favorite cookbook Baking Illustrated
I am borrowing it from the library...
but I am pondering buying it as it is such 
good little cooking class at home

90.  For the end of all activities that my children 
have been involved in for the homeschool year...
Mama is done and is ready to chill
Hallelujah!


1 comment:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Great post Kimmie. I am more of a green or blue polish type gal(toes only. lol....! I will have to try some gray.Your sharing of God in your post is so inspiring! I wish to be more like you. Thank you for sharing. I read every post. I have gone through periods of being so close to god. He does answers prayers. Pray for me that I will find a church to attend again. Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin