Kimmie- How can I pray for you my friend?
yes I know pirate Jacky and her best friend like moose. did you hear that the magician in fairmont made a balloon moose for them?I actually have a bobble head moose in my car. it doesnt like to bobble however.I was glad to see you and your family at the picnic today. all of your kids make me smile when I see them and so do you.
Just want you to know that I'm holding your coming adoptions up to God. Thanks for the honesty & sincerity you put into your posts. May God bless you & your family Kimmie.
Sharing is what friends do!
Kimmie- How can I pray for you my friend?
ReplyDeleteyes I know pirate Jacky and her best friend like moose. did you hear that the magician in fairmont made a balloon moose for them?
ReplyDeleteI actually have a bobble head moose in my car. it doesnt like to bobble however.
I was glad to see you and your family at the picnic today. all of your kids make me smile when I see them and so do you.
Just want you to know that I'm holding your coming adoptions up to God. Thanks for the honesty & sincerity you put into your posts. May God bless you & your family Kimmie.
ReplyDelete