3 minutes...life....vote...your vote will be priceless!
Choose a man who Jesus will say...'Well done my good and faithful servant.'
Jesus would never choose abortion.
And pregnancy Mr. Obama is not a punishment, it is a blessing, because only God can give life and also, He is the only one who can take it.
John McCain believes life begins at conception, he also is a supporter of adoption.
Choose a man who Jesus will say...'Well done my good and faithful servant.'
ReplyDeleteI doubt this will be said of any man running in this election.
Vote as you will, but don't hold any illusions that we have a godly candidate. Illusions disappoint.
(BTW, I think voting pro-life is a very viable voting standard. I am pro-life. Just not pro "having the wool pulled over my eyes")
Anyhow, I love your blog and am not in any way offended by your sentiment. I just disagree.
And I will be voting. And voting pro-life.
Hi Becka;
ReplyDeleteI would only add that someday I will stand before God...my life is not perfect, though I try to please him. We all make mistakes, some big, some little, we all sin, but luckily there is grace and forgiveness.
The position of President is a difficult one. Many decisions to make and you can never make everyone happy.
I don't think John McCain is a perfect man, honestly there is no such thing.
I do think he is the best man for the job. It isn't a job I would want. I don't think Mr. Obama is what he is selling himself as, there are many double sided parts about his faith...this troubles me greatly.
I do think John McCain is the best man for the job.
Praying that God's will be done, regardless of what I think. And it will, as He is indeed Sovereign.
But He calls us to pray for our leaders...to which I do and hope others do to.
Thanks for sharing your heart.
blessings;
Kimmie@overthemoonwithjoy
Well said, Kimmie.
ReplyDeleteVoting pro-life here. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWow. That is the most biased 'political' video I have ever seen!
ReplyDelete