I am IN LOVE with those hats. my sister is one who enjoys crocheting...i may have to show her your pics(-: totally agree that summer is fleeting! hope your has been a great one!!
Now I just need an Ethiopian beauty and to learn to knit! Sweet friend, I have grabbed the hem of His garment, and my fingers let go of the world! Thank you, your comment was straight from His heart, wrapped in the Holy Spirit's love. I couldn't shake it, so I studied, cried out, and let go.
I am IN LOVE with those hats. my sister is one who enjoys crocheting...i may have to show her your pics(-: totally agree that summer is fleeting! hope your has been a great one!!
ReplyDeleteI would totally buy a crocheted hat from you! Interested in making one or two to sell?
ReplyDeleteThose are so precious. She will treasure them, I'm sure! What a sweetie...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Katie
I also LOVE that hat! Looks great on your little one.
ReplyDeleteNow I just need an Ethiopian beauty and to learn to knit!
ReplyDeleteSweet friend, I have grabbed the hem of His garment, and my fingers let go of the world! Thank you, your comment was straight from His heart, wrapped in the Holy Spirit's love. I couldn't shake it, so I studied, cried out, and let go.
Hugs,
Sarah Dawn
OMGoodness, She is simply adorable in that hat. I haven't crocheted in a long time. It seems like there's just not enough hours in the day.
ReplyDeleteThese hats you are making are just the cutest!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet model as well!!