Jul 14, 2009

Whatcha got there son?

I can't say it is a boy thing, as my 4 oldest girls were very fond of some of the same things...







One of the many creatures God made. Amazing isn't it?
How often do you and I as *grown-ups* go through our days in a whiz...never seeing all the amazing things that God has for our eyes to behold.
Hope you find a moment today to capture a moment or two of the wonder of God.

4 comments:

  1. That is the smallest frog I've seen!!! - so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my kids would LOVE playing with your kids! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2 girls had a tiny one like that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cuter, childlike pure, beautiful, tender and touching I saw up to today in the thousands blogs that I visited.
    Big Bravo in your lovable son Kimmie

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is what friends do!