Exactly what I meant when I commented that your pictures have the Lord's fingerprints all over them. This morning, a friend asked how our adoption process is going. Slow, very slow. We cannot take any steps until we have a permanent living situation in the US. But in God's perfect timing, our little beauties will be home, wrapped in our love.
Exactly what I meant when I commented that your pictures have the Lord's fingerprints all over them. This morning, a friend asked how our adoption process is going. Slow, very slow. We cannot take any steps until we have a permanent living situation in the US. But in God's perfect timing, our little beauties will be home, wrapped in our love.
ReplyDeleteTheir smiles are worth the wait,
Sarah Dawn
Beauty, indeed!!
ReplyDeleteShe IS a beauty!!
ReplyDeleteamazing picture...beautiful child!
ReplyDeleteOh she really is a beauty
ReplyDeleteShe is just gorgeous Kimmie!
ReplyDelete