Mar 3, 2010

Would You Like To Meet My Daughter?-Adoption~Ethiopia!



Praising God from whom all Blessings flow!  More to come...

58 comments:

  1. Yes Praise the Lord all ye saints!!! Oh my I am so happy for you and your family Kimmie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Praise God!! I am crying tears of joy with you this morning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't commented in a while, due to computer issues, but I HAD to say something today. And thankfully, the computer cooperated! I am sooooo happy for you! She's beautiful, and I'm sure you must just want to jump on a plane straight to Africa. You are an inspiration. I love seeing God work through your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful...what a sweet child of God! I'm praising God this morning that He has placed her in your loving, Christian family! And, praying for your meeting and bonding in the coming months! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyy!!! Answered prayer! Congratulations...she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my- GOD ROCKS!! I just had to check when I saw your "Do you want to see my daughter?" title. I couldn't step away until I saw her beautiful face. You are so close now- I can't wait to see her in your arms.
    In Him,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ...Such a precious child. Elisabeth-Truly Blessed said just what I am feeling, too...I can't wait to see your daughter in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kimmie, she is beautiful!! I am so happy for you all - Praise God for passing court!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praising GOD with you, Kimmie!!! Congrats on such a blessing.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimmie, she's absolutely beautiful! Praise God for His abundant blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! One step closer! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see a picture of the two of you together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY...she's officially your daughter and coming home soon!!! Congratulation! She did a great job in court...what a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shes stunning,I am so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's gorgeous! Your heart must truly be over the moon with joy! My heart is bursting for you - I can't imagine what YOURS is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! I'm dancing with you!

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so thankful to have been part of this wonderful time in her life, and in yours! Again tears of thankfulness to our God who hears the cry of our hearts, and does not overlook the orphan!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMAZING...she is beautiful. What a true blessing for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. praise god! what a beautiful girl. a sweet spirit shines leaps out from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. For whatever reason, I don't think I've ever commented here. Can't miss this day to say how thrilled I am for you, though! Congratulations and praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YAY!!! So excited for you. It won't be long now :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's wonderful news Kimmie. Her names are as pretty as she is.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. congratulations!!! She is beautiful!! Praise God!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, wow!! She is beautiful and I'm so happy that prayers have been answered! Can't wait to see your whole family TOGETHER!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I didn't know Ethiopia was on similair time to us - there you go - that's why we were prompted yesterday so much!!!
    Beautiful Simenesh - I am so pleased she is now "officially" part of your family - in fact I'm crying.
    Love to you
    Renata :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is SO beautiful Kimmie!! Hooray, hooray!!! Praising God alongside you this morning. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Praise God! She is beautiful!
    Will continue to pray for her
    and the rest of your family as you
    prepare to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness! I was just looking at your comment on my blog and I thought, "I sure wish I could see a picture of Kimmie's new daughter . .. " I clicked over and presto!

    She looks like a real sweetheart, I have no doubt that she will fit perfectly into your family! At her age, perhaps she will be able to give classes to your other children, as well, teach them songs and prayers in her native language.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a beauty!!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!! Rejoicing w/ you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful! Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just have to join the choir singing His praises!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations!
    When do you get to bring her home?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kimmie, it's been a few days since I stopped by your blog....and WOW, I've missed out!! Praise God for the $$ He provided! That is AMAZING, but God is AMAZING, soooooo0 :) And your daughter is just beautiful. I could not help but think that she some how looks a lot like her sisters :) God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't wait to meet her! God's blessings on your whole family during this exciting time!
    Noticed your fund raising goal has almost been met! PTL!
    Love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  34. Praising with you!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Rejoicing with you! She's a beautiful girl, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations! What wonderful news!!! She is one blessed girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Kimmie, Congratulations to you and your wonderful family. Just a word of warning though if you get many more children I'm going to have to take off my boots and socks in order to be able to count them all and that won't be pleasant! Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kimmie I am so excited!!! She is beautiful! Praise God in his infinite provision!

    ReplyDelete
  39. rejoicing with you! she's is so beautiful and i'm sure, your arms are absolutely aching to hold her! love and prayers during this waiting time!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Kimmie,

    Congratulations! She is *absolutely* beautiful!! So happy for your family. Praising God with you.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh, Kimmie~ I missed your "urgent prayer request" but am so glad it went well. I LOVE seeing this photo of your *beautiful* new daughter! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh Kimmie, she's just beautiful! I am rejoicing with you! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Kimmie,
    She is pure beauty! I am so happy for you. I have finally had a chance to catch up on blogs and saw your fundraiser was a smashing success as well. God is so faithful!

    I am so thrilled to watch as your adoption journey comes one BIG STEP closer!

    Love you sweet friend from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Congratulations! So happy for your family. I read something last night that made me think of you... "Mothers KNOW that God answers prayers".

    ReplyDelete
  45. She is beautiful!

    Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers after Tom's accident this week.

    I will keep praying for you and your new, sweet daughter. Love and hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congratulations! She is just beautiful! We too are in the process of adopting an older child-- congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulations- she is beautiful! So excited for your family. :0) I am leaving tomorrow for Ethiopia. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  48. She really is an angel. I bet you're nesting hard these days! I'm thinking this precious girl needs a little something hand-made sent in the mail . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am so happy for you and your family Kimmie. She is beautiful. Praise be to God!

    ReplyDelete
  50. this is so exciting, i'm tearing up! i'm happy you stopped by my blog today so i could meet you and see all the blessings here. congrats to you and your family on your beautiful daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. She's beautiful!
    And I am thrilled with the success of the fundraiser. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is what friends do!