Apr 9, 2010

Guess Who...?


Someone will be having a birthday tomorrow and she will be turning 2!


Have a lookie at our last few days of grand ole one...

Those eyes, those eyes...



Giggle time...



A special friend cuddles up with our wee one....



Melt down time...



Princess Mercy just loves her shoes!


7 comments:

  1. It has been fun watching her grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so adorable - I loved her little fingers over her face. You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh happy birthday sweet girl. I really love the pictures......especially the shoes! Girls and their shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to believe shes 2 allready.I remember so clearly when you went to get her. We love high tops in our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love her shoes too!

    happy birthday to your little blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is what friends do!