Dec 27, 2010

Should Anyone Be Allowed ...


Should anyone be allowed


...to have...


...this much...





...fun...


...with...

 
SCISSORS!  

Mama let her, though she is 2, use a pair of tiny scissors to cut paper snowflakes to decorate our home.  Sweet Princess Mercy was beside herself in absolute delight.  Can you tell she is a little bit happy about being included in this Christmas craft?





By the way, this is the only kind of snow I like.  It is much easier to clean up, looks charming draped around the house on red ribbon and also is a breeze to sweep up after.  Unlike the snow that was dumped upon us outside today.  
Tomorrow we are taking our newest Ethiopian daughter on her first sledding trip.  I will be sure to capture it in pictures, so I can share it with all of you!  Princess Sweetness is praying Jesus comes back before this sledding adventure, she is not to sure of snow or sleds.  Yet, anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely!
I really need to make snowflakes with my boys! and I agree completely. Paper snow is the best, it doesn't make your toes cold and it doesn't leave puddles of icy water all over the kitchen floor. :-)
I am afraid my boys don't agree with me though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin