Feb 26, 2013

Going Down Hill...Fast!


After a blizzard that dumped 3 feet, it was perfect conditions to go-a-sledding at my mum's house.

The kids all gussied themselves up in winter gear and my father-in-love prepared the driveway of all places (helps to have really cool farm toys...bulldozers, backhoes, dump trucks...)  The snow was too deep and unpacked on their hill, but the driveway was more than perfect.

Sweet Grampie M & M gives a push!




my lovely mum! Grammie M & M

The bigs and littles all took turns.  
This boy is a daredevil, he was flipping off the driveways cut edges!

fun times!

the excitement and wonder if there will be another flipping incident before the sled stops near the pond....

still smiling, getting wetter

can one have too much fun?


danger or too much fun?

okay, the Knight had to give it a few test runs too.

Wipe out!

And the Mama gave it a-go with the crazy Ethiopian bob-sled team





Another fun visit to Grammie's House!
Thanks Grammie and Grampie we had a blast!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I can't get over how big your boys look. I scrolled through these pictures a few times... my how they have grown since I first started reading your blog! Also, that yellow house in the background? Beautiful. It took my breath away. When I close my eyes and imagine my "dream house", that's what I see.

So many smiles to be had. I enjoyed looking at them all. (but I'm glad we don't have snow down here) :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin