Feb 2, 2013

What to Do About Worry...



And I am not speaking just to the choir here,
 I am speaking out loud to 
myself!
*feel free to listen in and join me;
Where two or three are gathered (joined in hearts)
 there I AM
 (God comes)
 in their midst.

Encouragement from the Word:


James 1: 5-8
 If you don’t know what you’re doing, pray to the Father.
 He loves to help.
 You’ll get his help, 
and won’t be condescended to when you ask for it.
 Ask boldly,
without fear or doubt
without a second thought. 
People who ‘worry their prayers’ are like wind-whipped waves. 
Don’t think you’re going to get anything from the Master that way,
 adrift at sea,
 keeping all your options open.

Deuteronomy  31:6
Be strong and courageous. 
Do not be afraid or terrified (can you say worried?) because of them,
 for the LORD your God goes with you;
 He will never leave you nor forsake you.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this reminder Kimmie - I needed it!! xx

Renata said...

I love this Kimmie! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings
Renata:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin