Jul 19, 2008

Suicide- please consider God


Okay, I can't let it go. I heard it last night, the word suicide. I woke early to take my two oldest to the drop off point for their mission trip to West Virginia and I heard it again. I came home and spent some time out on my deck, the sun just peaking up above the horizon and as I laid on the old glider, the Holy Spirit told me to pray for the woman who is contemplating suicide, as a solution to her current troubles.


I prayed, believing God would rescue her.


Then, as I was riding my orange ride on lawn mower, the Holy Spirit told me to get off my agenda and come beside Him as He was carrying a ladder of rescue for this one so close to perishing.


So, I don't know your name, but God does. I don't know your situation, but God does. I don't know your pain, but God certainly does. He wants me to tell you that Jesus loves you, that He can give you the solutions to your current situation. He has a plan and purpose for your life, one that you have yet to discover, but you'll never get there by your plan.


Call out to God and He will come to you. Cry out to Jesus and He will save you. Cry out for forgiveness and He will wash you white as snow. Only the blood of Jesus can do this for us-He loves you, I know because He told me to stop and tell you.


Sending you a hug and I will be praying for you. Let me know if I can be of any help. Suicide is no answer- the only answer to every single question that comes up in our lives is JESUS!
I am praying that your heart understands and your eyes are open to the love that our Heavenly Father has for you. A love like you have never yet known.
He has a big family and He desires that YOU become part of it, come on-life is precious!


I love you.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'll pray too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie!
Thank you for standing in the gap for this young woman. I believe a life was saved thanks to your obedience! I'll be praying also.
Love, Velvia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin