Jul 19, 2007

A Summer Evening at our Home

Thought you'd like to take a quick walk around my house this beautiful summer evening...our little piece of serenity from the hand of God!


When we bought the house two years ago, I was so blessed to find all the wrought iron throughout the house and property, God knew what would bless my heart and soul!
We moved from our old home in preparation for what the Lord told us would be coming...more children. The house is such a blessing to us- it is a reproducion Early American Colonial.





I am greatly blessed to have such a nice home and yard-I pray that it gives God glory as we use it for His will for our lives.

We are pondering an addition in the future, we want to have the bedroom space for all the children God wants for our family. He is a God of provision and a Father that Loves to bless his children-to which I am so grateful!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi and i enjoy your blog--found it through Stacy at With great Joy. You can find me at http://homeschoolblogger.com/MintFlower

We have three children and are just starting the process to adopt through the state ( hope fully a sibling set) so I love to read and see God's hane in the live's of families who have already walked this path. Your family and home are beautiful. We were blessed to move into a 5 bedroom house a few months ago and are getting settled and prepared for more family members! God bless you, Alyssa

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for the warm welcome. You have a beautiful home. I really forgot how I found your blog but I am glad I did. Have a blessed evening.

Kimmy said...

Great house! I love wrought iron too. It's one of my favorite metals. I really like pewter too. Your home is very welcoming and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your house is absolutely lovely. I am so glad that our Father has given you such a good gift!

How wonderful that He prepares the way for us to do His will.

Enjoy your gift with a full heart!

Susanne said...

Lovely home! I love wrought iron too!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Gorgeous! Love it all. You have a good eye and a good touch! :) Come to my house and work your magic!

Stacy said...

I *so* want to walk up and ring that doorbell. And then hang out with you over a cup of tea, hug your kids, talk, laugh, pray,...

Can I come over?!?!

~Stacy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I just love the fact that the Lord cares about the little things. He desires to give us what we love. I pray He fills your home with many more precious blessings.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin